I’m counting down the days until Florida comes! Beach, BBQ’s and the ocean and obviously Ultra Music Festival!
Follow these for your best look.
12 Rules in tanning:
1. You look good; show some skin.
2. The sun moves; follow it.
3. Raccoons are rodents; take your sunglasses off.
4. White thighs are white lies; pull your shorts up.
5. Don’t cast shadows; your friends won’t tan right.
6. You’re not a lobster-red skin is dead skin; put some lotion on.
7. Human’s don’t shed skin-put some aloe on and don’t be a snake.
8. Keep the oil in the kitchen; use sunscreen.
9. Get wet; the best tans are achieved in the water.
10. Oranges are for eating; stay away from bronzers.
11. 11 to 2 figure it out.
12. Working out before you tan? Refer to rule number one.
Enjoy your Christmas break!